It’s amazing to even consider being a surrogate so thank you!
Before you read our info this site has great general info:
Basic Info & General Timeline
We have been married for 13 years and have a 5 year old son who was born via surrogacy. We would love to add another child into our loving home. Chrissy works from home part time and plans to homeschool our child(ren). Lee helps his family run their five bagel stores in the area. We are fun and easy going and generally tend to be a goofy family. We are not micromanagers especially for a sibling journey. If we match that means we trust you, and your choices knowing you are caring for our child just like you would your own.
- Our clinic's requirements are fairly standard (see the link at the top).
- We are able to offer up to $20,000 in base compensation (depending on your insurance coverage, previous experience, etc) plus any medical reimbursements like co-pays and deductibles.
- payments start once pregnancy is confirmed and divided into 10 monthly payments; before pregnancy confirmation we would reimburse for mileage and any out of pocket costs you might have like fees for getting records, or time off work for appointments.
- Plus $150/month for expenses like prenatal vitamins, extra food, pregnancy pillow, etc.
- Plus $300 one time reimbursement for maternity clothes
- Plus Actual net income for time off work for appointments and for recovery after birth.
- Plus Reimbursement for up to 6 psychological visits during/after pregnancy for support during the process.
- We are only interested in single embryo transfers.
- We would like termination to be an option if absolutely necessary (if condition of fetus is not compatible with life or your life is at risk)
- We would like regular communication and regular family visits during the pregnancy; like dinner where we can feel the baby bump and talk to them etc and would like to attend any appointments when possible.
- How/where you birth is negotiable with medical practitioners support (hospital, birth center or home)
- We would like to stay in touch afterwards like an aunt or close family friend.
Interested in chatting and possibly helping us?
Email us MommaFleish@gmail.com
Video of our first journey: